We call our core beliefs The Raisebore Australia Family Values. We have a duty to each other and key stakeholders to ensure we all go home safely at the end of the shift. We believe in, and practice, a zero-harm workplace.
We achieve this by:
- adhering to our Work Health and Safety Statement
- abiding by all National and International Standards and Best Practice
- using Original Equipment Manufacturer Specifications
- advising each other of potential unidentified hazards; and
- providing opportunities for all employees to further their work health and safety training.