Want to join a dynamic family-owned company that operates locally and globally?
If you have the skill set we need, a passion for the raise drilling industry, the ability to collaborate and learn, and the desire to become part of an organisation that offers responsibility and respect, contact us at Raisebore Australia.
Position Vacant: Superintendent - Procurement and Logistics
To manage logistical operations in accordance with Company Objectives, Policies and Strategies in conjunction with Best International Practice and within relevant legal requirements.
Provide management and maintenance of logistics function including assets, procurement and logistics systems, and development solutions; and ensure continued strategic and operational implementation of the WHS Management Plan.
Head office is located in Somerton Park, with a workshop at Regency Park. The successful applicant will have a good mechanical awareness and must also be available and willing to travel to work sites around Australia as required.
- Ensure that all Personnel are aware of and observe the Company’s Work Health and Safety Policy and follow safe working procedures.
- Ensure that specific Work Health and Safety and Environmental Legislation is observed and the work environment is kept hazard free.
- Develop and maintain asset registers, encompassing all raise boring equipment, vehicles, communications equipment and any other assets as required, maintaining a log of location and use.
- Maintain an inventory of spare parts and supplies held in various store locations, issue items and replenish stocks, as required.
- Develop and maintain a record of equipment condition and organise repairs and maintenance as instructed.
- Organise movement of equipment and consumables across Australia and occasionally overseas.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks, as required.
- Assist in field operations as necessary.
Positions Vacant: Raise Drill Operators
Raisebore Australia is a progressive raise drilling company, headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia with over 20 years experience in this field. We specialise in providing raise drilling solutions to our clients throughout Australia and abroad. Opportunities have arisen in the organisation for raise drill operators and we are seeking to engage the right personnel to add to our team.
Raisebore Australia is committed to upholding the following core values throughout our operations:
- Safely, effectively and efficiently exceed expectations
- Foster a culture of pride, respect, initiative, integrity and honesty
- Maintain professional standards
- Avoid or minimise our impact on the environment
Currently, we are seeking strong candidates who are able to work cohesively in a team and at times autonomously. The successful candidates will have a positive performance attitude towards; Health & Safety, achieving positive results and setting high standards
To be considered for the role you will be required to have the following:
- Raise boring experience (preferred)
- At least 2 years experience as a driller in exploration or similar (eg. water bores)
- A current Drivers’ Licence
- First Aid/CPR
- Certificate III in Drilling Operations
- Police Clearance Certificate
- S1, S2, S3 Supervisor and Driller – Desirable
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screening.
If the above sounds like you, please send us your curriculum vitae.