Want to join a dynamic family-owned company that operates locally and globally?
If you have the skill set we need, a passion for the raise drilling industry, the ability to collaborate and learn, and the desire to become part of an organisation that offers responsibility and respect, contact us at Raisebore Australia.
Positions Vacant – Raise Drill Operators
Raisebore Australia is a progressive raise drilling company, headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia with over 20 years experience in this field. We specialise in providing raise drilling solutions to our clients throughout Australia and abroad. Opportunities have arisen in the organisation for raise drill operators and we are seeking to engage the right personnel to add to our team.
Raisebore Australia is committed to upholding the following core values throughout our operations:
- Safely, effectively and efficiently exceed expectations
- Foster a culture of pride, respect, initiative, integrity and honesty
- Maintain professional standards
- Avoid or minimise our impact on the environment
Currently, we are seeking strong candidates who are able to work cohesively in a team and at times autonomously. The successful candidates will have a positive performance attitude towards; Health & Safety, achieving positive results and setting high standards
To be considered for the role you will be required to have the following:
- Raise boring experience (preferred)
- At least 2 years experience as a driller in exploration or similar (eg. water bores)
- A current Drivers’ Licence
- First Aid/CPR
- Certificate III in Drilling Operations
- Police Clearance Certificate
- S1, S2, S3 Supervisor and Driller – Desirable
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screening.
If the above sounds like you, please send us your curriculum vitae.