- Completed major projects in the township of Beaconsfield, Metropolitan Sydney and the Tower Colliery at Appin.
- Installed both major surface raises at Ridgeway (a major environmentally sensitive location).
- Complied with all EPA requirements when raiseboring a 200 meter deep shaft from a jetty in the centre of Avon Dam Reservoir, which is the major water supply for the City of Woollongong.
- Used a raiseborer as a crane to retrieve an eight cubic metre loader that had fallen into an open stope.
- Changed cutters on a reamer that was unable to be lowered by down-reaming an access shaft to intersect a jammed reamer.
- Set up on a jetty to drill through a 30 metre deep lake with use of caissons to form a penstock.
- Excavated a one metre diameter horizontal tunnel, which was used for the successful rescue of trapped miners in Beaconsfield Mine, Tasmania.
Look at Raisebore Australia’s milestones and innovations